Monday, September 10, 2007

Ho Ho Ho


Sunday September 10, Minnesota and Wisconsin

Ok the highlight of the trip so far, was meeting one of my icons, a integral part of my childhood, someone who formed m
y definition of manliness yes that's right...The Jolly Green Giant. He lives in Blue Earth, Minnesota right next to the Dairy Queen but he assured me they aren't seeing each other. I liked his shoes alot. He got them at GDSW.
(Giant Discount Shoe Warehouse.)

Julie and I are on a Comfort Inn kick. They don't charg
e extra for the dog, they have SUPER great mattresses, the free breakfast is amazing as Amy can attest to, and generally they are nice. Well, I was thinking about how Chumley was processing this, and it goes something like: get in car, drive forever, pee once in a while, stay in warm room and eat kibble out of silver dish, drive all day, stay in same room, drive all day, stay in same freaking room.


Basically all the rooms are the same. So that has to add confusion to the already confusing experience.
I am so tired I am punchie. So I am gonna pack it in before I say something silly.
jm


1 comment:

DaisyNme said...

How funny...I have a friend who hails from Blue Earth, MN and who even worked for the large, happy, green guy back in her high school/college days.

Something to ponder...how exactly did you get a green giant from the blue earth? Just wondering...